[Spacewalk-list] Ubuntu 18.04 package management in Spacewalk 2.8

philippe bidault philippe.bidault at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:00:02 UTC 2018

Indeed, really appreciated Paul-Andre, I did not expect somebody to work so
fast to solve this issue !!
Not sure that I will be able to implement your new PostgreSQL SP in our
current Spacewalk platform, I need to understand before the full
implication of such modification and the harmless way to do it.

Do you think that a patch, update or something will be delivered soon to
allow an easy implementation of your work ?

Regards,
Philippe.