[Spacewalk-list] Database error when installing Space-Walk 2.7

Felipe Westfields felipe.westfields at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:59:50 UTC 2018

Interesting - LC_ALL *was* originally blank - here's what I got from
running that export command a few times (notice how the error messages
change)

[root at spacewalk ~]# export LC_ALL=en-us.UTF8
-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en-us.UTF8): No
such file or directory
-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en-us.UTF8)
[root at spacewalk ~]#
[root at spacewalk ~]# export LC_ALL=en-us.UTF8
-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en-us.UTF8)
-bash: warning: setlocale: LC_ALL: cannot change locale (en-us.UTF8)
[root at spacewalk ~]# locale
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or
directory

LANG=en_US.UTF-8

LC_CTYPE="en-us.UTF8"

LC_NUMERIC="en-us.UTF8"