[Spacewalk-list] Obtaining report of pending patches before upgrading

Soham Chakraborty dec.soham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:24:54 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am looking to know whether/how you generate/obtain reports of what
patches are going to be applied in one system or across a fleet of systems.
Do you use any custom utility or script or something inbuilt within
spacewalk?

I have looked into openscap but I don't think it suits what I need. It is
more in the tune of verifying whether your systems pass some existing
framework (NIST). I haven't really paid close attention so feel free to
rectify me if I am wrong.

Thanks,