[Spacewalk-list] [External] Spacewak 2.7 and PgPool-II integration problems

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Feb 15 17:17:24 UTC 2018

Hey Eduardo

> On 15 Feb 2018, at 7:12 pm, Eduardo Capistrán <eduardocap at herbalife.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your reply Avi,
>
> We have installed spacewalk 2.7 in Oracle Linux using the embedded postgresql method without problem since version 1.9.

That's good to know.

> We are now trying to move to a HA architecture and we are facing these kind of problems.
> Any success case you know making usage of porsgres cluster with pgpool-II ?

To be honest, we don't test (or support) PostgreSQL or pgpool. We do test and support Spacewalk with Oracle Database RAC, but I guess that's not an option here. :)

I would suggest perhaps providing the configuration steps you followed exactly in mode detail so that any PostgreSQL/pgpool experts can chime in, because the  original email didn't have much detail on how you configured Spacewalk during installation.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496