[Spacewalk-list] Fix yum repo definitions on spacewalk clients

Isaac Hailperin Isaac.Hailperin at lcsystems.ch
Mon Feb 19 16:10:20 UTC 2018

Thank you Alex. It turns out my understanding was incomplete. Disabling repos is indeed an option, and knowing the spacewalk repos come via the rhn yum plugin helps to understand how it all works together.

In the end it was a bug (back from April 2017 ...) that keps me from using the repos - I had to roll back httpd on the spacewalk server. After that, all is fine again.

Isaac