[Spacewalk-list] skip-db-install and non-interactive options

Emiliano Sgrano emiliano.sgrano at cloudreach.com
Mon Feb 26 10:10:01 UTC 2018

Sorry,

I've just realised that --skip-db-install is for the embedded DB.

Please ignore it.

--
The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do

This email may be confidential or privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let us know that it has gone
to the wrong person.

Cloudreach Europe Limited is registered in England and Wales with the
registered office at Saffron House, 6-10 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TS and
registration number 06975407.