[Spacewalk-list] Unable to create bootstrap files

DiOrio, Max Max.DiOrio at ieeeglobalspec.com
Mon Feb 26 17:43:43 UTC 2018

Yes – this does “fix” it.  I have a feeling that if ORG_GPG_KEY is empty, that’s where we’re having the problem.

I haven’t found a good description for what he ORG_GPG_KEY actually is for.  Everything is saying it’s the organization’s GPG key – but what does that mean?  We’re using the GPG keys that the creator signed the package with and not resigning all the RPM’s with our own key.

Max DiOrio
Global Systems Administrator