[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.7 - perl script "gen-oss-sat-cert.pl"

Gonçalo Miguel gmiguel at neosbybold.com
Wed Jan 3 16:44:58 UTC 2018

Hello Michael,

I change the name on certificate ("Default Organization") so it was
necessary generate a new certificate and a new GPG key.

In an older installation of spacewalk I used the referred script to
change the GPG signature on the new certificate.

Reference: https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/CertCreation