[Spacewalk-list] 2.7 Schedule issue

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 08:38:39 UTC 2018

Florian Panzer - ratiokontakt GmbH:
> Hi,
>
> we're struck by the same issue. Spacewalk 2.7, Internal Server Error
> when clicking on the Scheduled tasks (see Screenshot attached).
>
> We get the following two tracebacks:
>
> ==> tomcat/localhost.2018-01-03.log <==
> Jan 03, 2018 4:01:17 PM
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet
> org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.pages.schedule.completedsystems_jsp threw
> exception
> org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize
> proxy - no Session

Hello Florian,

According to my google search this looks like a hibernate session
misconfiguration. Can you verify that your java configuration has not
been changed (`rpm -V spacewalk-java spacewalk-java-lib spacewalk-java-postgresql spacewalk-java-config spacewalk-taskomatic`)?
Maybe also check output of `grep hibernate /etc/rhn/rhn.conf`.

Michael Mráka
System Management Engineering, Red Hat