[Spacewalk-list] 2.7 Schedule issue

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Thu Jan 4 10:57:29 UTC 2018

We are still stuck with the same issue.
Unfortunately this for us did not help :

root at spacewalk ~ # rpm -V spacewalk-java spacewalk-java-lib spacewalk-java-postgresql spacewalk-java-config spacewalk-taskomatic
..5....T.  c /etc/logrotate.d/rhn_web_api
root at spacewalk ~ # grep hibernate /etc/rhn/rhn.conf
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class=org.postgresql.Driver
hibernate.connection.driver_proto=jdbc:postgresql

We still get the same tracebacks when clicking on any of the scheduled tasks.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree

Jan-Albert van Ree  | Linux System Administrator | MARIN Support Group
MARIN | T +31 317 49 35 48 | mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl | http://www.marin.nl