[Spacewalk-list] Syncing IUS Repositories

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Jan 8 17:34:22 UTC 2018

I'm syncing the CentOS and RHEL IUS Repositories.  I have a daily sync setup to pull down any new updates.  After a month or so of syncing updates, I noticed that the sync pulls down the yum repo configuration rpm, every time its updated.  I just happened to look in the Package Management section and noticed about a hundred packages that were not in a channel.  All were centos and RHEL repo configuration rpm packages.   I cleared them out, and now I see there are two more from this mornings sync.

Is there a rule or something that I can put in place that will keep from pulling down those rpm's?  I don't need to use them and I really don't want to have to clean them out every few day's.

Thanks

Daryl