[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 7.4 + Spacewalk 2.6: PAM fails because of SELinux

Olli Rajala olli.rajala at ravoltek.net
Tue Jan 9 19:58:39 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Olli Rajala <olli.rajala at ravoltek.net>
wrote:

> Thanks for ideas. It still seems to be SELinux issue with 2.7, although
> there is nothing added to /var/log/audit/audit.log anymore.

Hi,
I didn't know previously that there is quite much 'non audit' -stuff with
SELinux, so after enabling auditing for them (
https://www.endpoint.com/blog/2013/11/05/selinux-and-need-of-talking-about
), I was able to get errors also to audit.log. But, no luck. Errors are
basically the same as in my previous messages.

So, it seems that we need to wait either Spacewalk 2.8 (any ideas when it
will be released?) or updated selinux-policy -package. I could create a
custom selinux policy for this, but I prefer not to. At least not yet.

I can file a bug report, if some one thinks it will help in this case. But
please tell where to file the report.

Thanks for your help!

--
Olli Rajala