[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 6 updates not syncing

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Thu Jan 11 12:29:59 UTC 2018

Michael,

This issue did actually turn out to be the certificate.

As I was researching on why I wasn't getting updates, I realized that the last time we received updates was just prior to the subscription renewal.  I redownloaded the cert from the RH portal, reapplied it to the SW channel and was able to sync once again.  I didn't realized that RH changed the cert in the RH portal when the subscription was renewed.  I'll have to remember that next time when the subscription is up for renewal.

Thank you.

Daryl