[Spacewalk-list] Redhat channels in SW 2.2

Larry Clegg lclegg at kyriba.com
Tue Jan 16 19:10:05 UTC 2018

Hello Fellow Spacewalkers,

I have inherited a Centos 6.7 server running Spacewalk 2.2.  I am slowly
but surely updating the server and SW setup to be current.

One thing I have not figured out is how to add the official RHEL channels
into Spacewalk.  We have several officially licensed RHEL servers that use
the cdn.redhat.com repos for updates.  My goal is to replicate this into
Spacewalk but so far nothing I’ve tried has been successful.

Hoping there is some practical experience here on this list to provide some
guidance.

Thanks!

*Larry E. Clegg*

| *Kyriba*

[Address] 9620 Towne Centre Drive | Suite 250 | San Diego, California |
92121

www.kyriba.com | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/KyribaCorp> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kyribacorp> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/kyriba-corporation> | Blog