[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync fails after exhausting disk space

Jameson Pugh Jameson.Pugh at nghs.com
Thu Jan 18 14:02:52 UTC 2018

It seems I've gotten myself into a bit of a pickle. I originally set up SpaceWalk with /var/satellite on the same volume as /, but thought I had separated it. During a repo sync, it filled up. I set up new volume, moved the data, and mounted it to /var/satellite. After running restorecon -R /var/satellite, I still can't update repos. spacewalk-data-fsck has also not helped. This is what I'm getting:

# spacewalk-repo-sync -c centos-7
09:01:31 ======================================
09:01:31 | Channel: centos-7
09:01:31 ======================================
09:01:31 Sync of channel started.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync", line 257, in <module>
    sys.exit(abs(main() or 0))
  File "/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync", line 237, in main
    force_all_errata=options.force_all_errata)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spacewalk/satellite_tools/reposync.py", line 396, in __init__
    self.checksum_cache = rhnCache.get(checksum_cache_filename)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spacewalk/common/rhnCache.py", line 76, in get
    return cache.get(name, modified)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spacewalk/common/rhnCache.py", line 403, in get
    return self.cache.get(name, modified)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/spacewalk/common/rhnCache.py", line 374, in get
    return cPickle.loads(pickled)
EOFError

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.
--
Jameson Pugh
System Administrator, Technical Services

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This e-mail communication, including any attached files may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This e-mail communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. You may not re-disclose this information without additional consent or as required by law. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to safeguard PHI could subject us, or you, to penalties described in federal (HIPAA) and state law. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message. Northeast Georgia Health System, 743 Spring Street NE, Gainesville, GA 30501. www.nghs.com