[Spacewalk-list] Katello and Spacewalk

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:01:08 UTC 2018

Hello Folks, good morning

Red Hat work with Product and Project, so for each Product there is one
Project, for example

Red Hat Enterprise Linux == Fedora
Satellite 5 == SpaceWalk
Cloudforms == ManageIQ

Talking about Satellite 6, there are a lot of projects related *Foreman,
Katello, Candlepin, Puppet, Pulp, etc* and according the last comment,
there isn't one single project that will include all of them. Actually you
can implement/combine manually just following the upstream docs.

// Good place to start.
http://theforeman.org/

// Great references
https://community.redhat.com/software/
https://developers.redhat.com/projects/

Hope the info above help, please let me know if you have any additional
question.

Best Regards

Atenciosamente
Waldirio