[Spacewalk-list] (no subject)

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:51:34 UTC 2018

Hi
I've got an alert message from our spacewalk (ver 2.4) server.
The error message is:

 Dear Spacewalk User,

> This email is being sent to you to inform you that your Spacewalk
> Certificate has expired on your sp-spacewalk.anadolu.com server. After 7
> day(s) the systems management services provided by your Spacewalk Server
> will be restricted for 24 days.
> After that the services will become inaccessible.
>

> Thank you for using Spacewalk.
> --the Spacewalk Team

I 've search on google and found below links.

[1] https://kernelmanic.com/2015/07/14/hello-world/
[2] https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/CertCreation

The second link referrers by the first one and I did follow links to
resolve my issue. According to the second link 4th step, I've edit the file
on "/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert" and replace date
strings. When I try to run
"gen-oss-sat-cert.pl" script it throws error messages. After some more
research I just found "
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-August/msg00013.html"
link and decided to use their cert definition in our spacewalk server. But
no luck. The detailed error message is:

[root at sp-spacewalk ~]# rhn-satellite-activate -vvv
> --rhn-cert=/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert --disconnected
> HTTP_PROXY: 10.XX.YYY.ZZZ:8090
> HTTP_PROXY_USERNAME: <userName>
> HTTP_PROXY_PASSWORD: <password>
> CA_CERT: /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT
> Checking cert XML sanity and GPG signature: '/usr/bin/validate-sat-cert.pl
> --keyring /etc/webapp-keyring.gpg
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/rhn-entitlement-cert.xml-LGdLX8'
> Spacewalk Entitlement Certificate failed to validate.
> MORE INFORMATION:
>   Return value: 3
>   Standard-out: Error: Your satellite certificate signature is not valid.
> Please contact your support representative.
>
>   Standard-error: gpg: Signature made Wed 30 Apr 2014 04:50:05 PM EEST
> using DSA key ID 06947932
> gpg: BAD signature from "Red Hat Network (Satellite Certificate Signing
> Key) <rhn-feedback at redhat.com>"
>

> ERROR: RHN Entitlement Certificate failed to validate.
>
> rhn-satellite-activate -vvv
> --rhn-cert=/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert
> ERROR: Satellite server has been setup to run in disconnected mode.
>        Either correct server configuration in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf
>        or use --disconnected to activate it locally.

Does anybody know that how can I go further on this ?
Thanks

Fatih
--
*There is no place like "/home"*