[Spacewalk-list] (no subject)

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:53:36 UTC 2018

Hi

Thank you for your response.
I 've realized that I miss some part of the document[2]. Re-read carefully
and correct my faults and I re-create, re-sign certificate. Now, there
isn't any warning message on the web page. I did not see the message
"Pushing scout configs to all monitoring scouts" on the screen. But I
believe it is succeed

> Hi
>
> the whole code for this "certificate" handling/checking was removed with
> spacewalk 2.5. The solution would be to update your spacewalk server.
>
> Am Samstag, 14. Juli 2018, 20:59:00 CEST schrieb jin&hitman&Barracuda:
> > I was wondering since we do not have any rhel machine and we just have
> > Oracle Linux 5,6,7 and CentOS 7 virtual machines. Could it be possible to
> > solve this cert problem with removing rhn related settings ? I believe
> this
> > cert issue just about Red Hat subscription. Can spacewalk survive with no
> > red hat bindings ?

> > > Hi
> > > I've got an alert message from our spacewalk (ver 2.4) server.
> > >
> > > The error message is:
> > >  Dear Spacewalk User,

> After 7
> Server

> > > I 've search on google and found below links.
> > >
> > > [1] https://kernelmanic.com/2015/07/14/hello-world/
> > > [2] https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/CertCreation
> > >
> > > The second link referrers by the first one and I did follow links to
> > > resolve my issue. According to the second link 4th step, I've edit the
> > > file
> > > on "/usr/share/spacewalk/setup/spacewalk-public.cert" and replace date
> > > strings. When I try to run
> > > "gen-oss-sat-cert.pl" script it throws error messages. After some more
> > > research I just found "https://www.redhat.com/
> > > archives/spacewalk-list/2015-August/msg00013.html"
> > > link and decided to use their cert definition in our spacewalk server.
> But
> > > no luck. The detailed error message is:
> > >
> > > [root at sp-spacewalk ~]# rhn-satellite-activate -vvv
> --rhn-cert=/usr/share/

> Signing

> > > Does anybody know that how can I go further on this ?
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Fatih
> > > --
> > > *There is no place like "/home"*
>

> --
> Regards
>
>         Michael Calmer

> Michael Calmer
> SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
> T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
> F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com

*There is no place like "/home"*
*Tuco (Benedicto Pasifico Juan Maria) Ramirez*