[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.8, Web UI Updates not visible.

Jonathan Downward (Staff) J.J.Downward at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 10:43:34 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my spacewalk deployment. We were previously running Spacewalk 2.1 on Centos6.3 with a local Oracle Enterprise 11.0.2.3. We're now on Spacewalk 2.8, Centos 6.10 and Oracle remains the same. My issue is that the webui is no longer showing if a system needs updates. I can confirm taskomatic is running, that the systems are checking in and that there are updates available.

Systems that were present pre-upgrade show updates being needed, but newly kickstarted ones don't even if we KS from say 7.4 and point it to 7.5 Base and child channels

Any hints or tips are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jon