[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk-public.cert expired on 7/13/2018

oogiejonz at yahoo.com oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 18:53:13 UTC 2018

 We are having the same problem with our 2.4 spacewalk.  In addition, we have a 2.7 spacewalk that I just built a month ago, with plans to have it replace the 2.4 system.  It has an identical certificate on it.  I opened a ticket with redhat and they just keeping saying "you don't have a satellite license", to which I reply "I know why is my spacewalk instance saying I need to update my satellite certificate and sending me to a redhat support page on updating satellite certificate when I don't have satellite?"  Will let you know if I get anywhere.
Elizabeth