[Spacewalk-list] Client software update (download package from spacewalk server)

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Wed Jun 13 12:40:49 UTC 2018

If you removed the repo files, you can run "yum clean all" to ensure
everything is in clean state.
You can also (simulate) install a package from your repo and check whats
listed in the repo column.
If there is no repo file with a remote repo, it won't be used. How should
the system know about it if it is not configured?

I wonder why my systems don't use these external repos. I set up the system
using kickstart (directly via PXE, no pre-configuration).
Ever since installation, only my channels are in use.

Kind regards,
Kevin Olbrich.