[Spacewalk-list] Repo links are broken

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Jun 15 13:21:01 UTC 2018

Steven Pine:
> Hello,
>
> Apparently all the old repo links have suddenly broke, can you provide
> insight on what is going on?
>
> We're still running 2.7, here is our client repo
>
> [spacewalk-client]
> name=Spacewalk Client Tools
> baseurl=http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.7-client/RHEL/6/$basearch/
> gpgkey=http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-spacewalk-2015
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=1
> ~~
>
> Was breaking this repo overnight intentional? Please advise.

Hello,

I appologize for the issue. There was a temporary breakage of old repos
because I was doing an infrastructure changes. Now the old repos
are correctly redirected (http redirect) to new location.
I tested yum can handle it without problems.

If you still experience a problem, please report it.

Thanks,

--
Michael Mráka
System Management Engineering, Red Hat