[Spacewalk-list] Erratas and affected systems

jin&hitman&Barracuda jinhitman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:16:49 UTC 2018

Hi

I may have another issue about errata deployment and there is no feasible
explanation yet. At least I could not find. This time an errata
(ELSA-2018-4145 ELSA-2018-4144) file has updates for more than one OL
distribution. (Like OL5, OL6, OL7 and their sub channels). But when I
looking at errata lists on the spacewalk the server says this errata file
has no affected system. It is weird because since, this errata related to
kernel and we have many OL6 machines that run 2.6.39 kernel branch. There
must be affected systems which need this patch against this errata.

Am I correct to expect to see different number than "0" (zero) on affected
systems colon ?

--
*There is no place like "/home"*
*From HemiB A R R A C U D A !*