[Spacewalk-list] Adding SLE_SP3 client

William Hongach William.Hongach at marist.edu
Thu Jun 28 13:15:04 UTC 2018

Hi Javier,

I am pointed to that repository as per the doc for registering SLE12_SP3 clients found at: https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/RegisteringClients

However, my SLES is on s390x architecture so zypper is looking at the noarch packages.  When I run "zypper install rhn-client-tools" it reports the following:

"Problem: nothing provides python-newt needed by python2-rhn-client-tools-2.8.25-3.1.noarch"

I see that python2-newt is provided for x86_64 architecture, but nothing for noarch packages, and I don't see it included in the source packages either so I'm a bit stumped.