[Spacewalk-list] looking for rhel 5 optional URL

Elizabeth Graf oogiejonz at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 21:36:57 UTC 2018

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  My team recently inherited a bunch of redhat 5 servers.  I'm trying to set up our spacewalk environment for them but not sure if a rhel5 optional group exists.  I was able to successfully configure a pulp channel using feed  https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/5/5Server/x86_64/optional/os  (we clone to pulp then use that as our feed for spacewalk).  When I try to sync this repo I'm getting Error retrieving metadata: Not found.  I can successfully clone 5Server and 5 rhn-tools, using the same urls that I have for 6Server but switching to 5.  But I don't know if 5Server truly has an optional rpms feed or whether the url that I'm using is the correct one.  We have already switched all the new servers over to use our spacewalk repos so I can't reconnect back