[Spacewalk-list] Invalid function call attempted (code 6) during bootstrap config deploy

DiOrio, Max Max.DiOrio at ieeeglobalspec.com
Mon Mar 5 19:22:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just getting set up with Spacewalk and testing my first bootstrap client setup of a RHEL 7.4 client.

It successfully deployed the activation key, subscribed to the channels and installed/updated the packages, however it failed deploying the config files to the system with "Client execution returned "Invalid function call attempted" (code 6)".

However I can re-push the config files from the Spacewalk web page and osad picks up the task and updates them on the client successfully.

I can't seem to find any client side logs for bootstrap either.  Any thoughts?

Max DiOrio
Global Systems Administrator
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D26A5C.D5C0BF00]
201 Fuller Road, Suite 202
Albany, NY 12203-3621
Phone: +518-238-6516 | Mobile: +518-944-5289
max.diorio at ieeeglobalspec.com<mailto:max.diorio at ieeeglobalspec.com>