[Spacewalk-list] internal server error after added a new channel or detail on it

ilop at free.fr ilop at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 12:38:24 UTC 2018

Hello,
I setup a fresh install of spacewalk server 2.7 on a redhat 7.2 OS . We used standard postgres database and runing spacewalk-setup. The installation is ok and setting up new admin account also.
When we added a channel, channel has been added but we can't access to it or display : 'internal server error The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time.

Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of how you received this message.'

the localhost log in /var/log/tomcat report a missing column comps0_.comps_type_id

: mars 07, 2018 1:17:10 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
GRAVE: Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [/rhn] threw exception [com.redhat.rhn.common.hibernate.HibernateRuntimeException: Executing query Channel.findByIdAndUserId with params {userId=1, cid=101} failed] with root cause
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERREUR: la colonne comps0_.comps_type_id n'existe pas
  Position: 175
HTTP return 500 in access log
"GET /rhn/channels/ChannelDetail.do?cid=101 HTTP/1.1" 500 8232

Please let me now if you need more logs.

Best
Hugues.