[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade/install packages in spacewalk

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Fri Mar 9 19:12:56 UTC 2018

1)      Where can we see the activity/progress during when I patch the machines

2)      Why there is a time delay between when I run the upgrade and the client pick the action(see my screen shot on the attachment)

This action will be executed after 3/8/18 6:42:00 PM PST

The client picked up this action on 3/8/18 7:26PM

Can we make the client pick up the action immediately instead of waiting for more than 30 mins?

Thanks

Francis Yakin | IT System Admin |  direct: 510-749-2027
500 Wind River Way, Alameda, CA  94501
[cid:image001.png at 01D12D0C.E17713F0]<http://www.windriver.com/>
AN INTEL COMPANY