[Spacewalk-list] Rollback to the old kernal

Alexandru Raceanu alex at capeno.com
Thu Mar 15 07:57:36 UTC 2018

You should still have the old kernel installed on the machine(s) and you will be able to roll back the kernel by removing the kernel*-<version> packages using yum.
I think by default centos keeps the last 3 kernel versions.

In regards to spacewalk you can exclude all kernels and include only one version to be synced from external repo.

/Alex