[Spacewalk-list] Where to put modified rhn_search_daemon.conf?

William H. ten Bensel WHTENBEN at up.com
Wed Mar 21 14:26:32 UTC 2018

Any changes from the default should be placed in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf.  The
start process reads the defaults, then processes the rhn.conf for any
additional settings.

Here is an example of increasing the rhn-search memory.

[root]# grep search /etc/rhn/rhn.conf
# Increase rhn-search https://access.redhat.com/solutions/322093
rhn-search.java.maxmemory = 2048

- Thanks and good luck