[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync gives "HTTPS Error 401 - Unauthorized" for ULN repository

Sadri, Wafa (BITBW) Wafa.Sadri at bitbw.bwl.de
Tue Mar 27 06:10:28 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

SW 2.7 does not support the ULN! I’ve had a support ticket with oracle regarding this issue and after 3 weeks they told me that since the new repo-sync is now used, ULN sync doesn’t work anymore. So if you want to use ULN repos, you have to use SW 2.6 or use the public yum repos form oracle instead (which is what we ended up doing).

regards,
Wafa