[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync gives "HTTPS Error 401 - Unauthorized" for ULN repository

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed Mar 28 15:14:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

> On 29 Mar 2018, at 1:57 am, Nicole Beck <nskyrca at syr.edu> wrote:
>
> I don't see a package for spacwalk-backend-2.7.139-1.0.2 at http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/latest/RHEL/7/x86_64/.  It only has spacewalk-backend-2.7.139-1, which is what I already have installed on my server.  Should I be looking somewhere else?

You’re absolutely right. It seems this change has not yet been pushed upstream yet. The spacewalk-backend package is our current internal build.

I will ask the product team to push this fix upstream ASAP and I apologise for any confusion my confusion caused. :)

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496