[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 7.5 idn_pune_to_unicode

Max DiOrio Max.DiOrio at ieeeglobalspec.com
Mon May 7 19:35:28 UTC 2018

I have a server that I’m trying to get into Spacewalk.

I have a bootstrap script that updates/installs all the necessary packages, the joins the system to Spacewalk, but get:
# rhnreg_ks
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/rhnreg_ks", line 25, in <module>
    from rhn.connections import idn_pune_to_unicode
ImportError: cannot import name idn_pune_to_unicode

So I did a yum update as this server hasn’t been patched in a long time.  It is now on RHEL 7.5, however I still am getting the same error.

I’ve added a couple dozen servers using the same script without any issues, so I’m not sure why this one is giving me a headache.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

[/var/folders/82/9y4lw3yd4jlc667fqgbmx3ww0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage003.jpg at 01D3D72F.FE191DD0]
Max DiOrio
Global Systems Administrator
201 Fuller Road, Suite 202
Albany, NY 12203-3621
Phone: +1 518 238 6516
Max.DiOrio at ieeeglobalspec.com<mailto:Max.DiOrio at ieeeglobalspec.com>

þ Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.