[Spacewalk-list] Package refresh in UI

William H. ten Bensel WHTENBEN at up.com
Thu May 10 20:03:41 UTC 2018

Typically for my configurations, it is almost immediate.  However, after a
successful yum update, I run "rhn-check" and "rhn-profile-sync".     This
will update the DB immediately.

- Thanks and good luck

From:   Mario Mikocevic <mario.mikocevic at t-com.hr>
To:     spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Date:   05/10/2018 08:24 AM
Subject:        [Spacewalk-list] Package refresh in UI
Sent by:        spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com

This email originated from outside of the company.  Please use discretion
if opening attachments or clicking on links.

Hello,

when I do `yum -y update` on a client, how long it should take for that to
show in spacewalk UI ?

What *bunch is responsible for that ?

tia,

--
Odsjek za IT infrastrukturu /
/ IT Infrastructure Section

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**