[Spacewalk-list] Cobbler Invalid Profile Name

Raymond Setchfield raymond.setchfield at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:04:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am having an issue with cobbler and showing invalid profile name. I have
set this one up just like CentOS7 which is working fine, but it doesn't
seem to want to accept rhel7 for some reason. Is there something which I am
doing wrong?

[root at spacewalk-test ~]# cobbler distro list
   centos07-base:1:Company
   rhel-base:1:Company
[root at spacewalk-test ~]# cobbler system add --name test-rhel --mac
00:50:56:aa:aa:aa --profile rhel-base:1:Company
invalid profile name: rhel-base:1:Company
[root at spacewalk-test ~]#

I have done a cobbler sync, restart etc for no luck

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Ray