[Spacewalk-list] Error with git clone spacewalk repo?

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Wed May 23 21:24:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

anybody else experiencing problems doing a

git clone https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk.git

This normally worked without a problem. But now, I realized, that it is
not possible anymore and my home site. Does not matter, from what system
(Ubuntu 18, Debian stretch, OpenBSD 6.3)

All keep somehow freezing (at different percent). This message is stuck
for about 5 minutes
but I can surf, and download huge files normally.

asche at tux2:~/git$ git clone https://github.com/rpasche/spacewalk.git
Cloning into 'spacewalk'...
remote: Counting objects: 544724, done.
Receiving objects:  12% (69643/544724), 47.23 MiB | 2.10 MiB/s

I'm asking because I'm not sure, if this is a problem with my WLAN, ISP,
etc.

Or did something change at github?

Robert