[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.8 - Pushing Errata Patches Failing

Eric Griswold Eric.Griswold at ipreo.com
Thu May 24 14:49:39 UTC 2018

This is the outcome of 'rhn_check -vvv' on the client

D: opening  db environment /var/lib/rpm cdb:0x401
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages 0x400 mode=0x0
D: locked   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename 0x400 mode=0x0
D: do_call packages.checkNeedUpdate('rhnsd=1',){}
D: Attempt to call an unsupported action packages.checkNeedUpdate('rhnsd=1',)
D: local action status: (6, 'Invalid function call attempted', {})
D: rpcServer: Calling XMLRPC registration.welcome_message
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename