[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk got forked?! WTF is going on?!

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:19:49 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:17 AM Florian Panzer - ratiokontakt GmbH <
fp at ratiokontakt.de> wrote:

> Am 29.05.2018 um 14:11 schrieb Michael Watters:
> > Microfocus (who owns Suse) is a very litigious company [...]

> ...because!?

> I'm not saying "no", but also not saying "yes", I'm just curious ;)

That's an unfair characterization. SUSE operates independently of Micro
Focus. And you'd have a hard time avoiding stuff SUSE developed and has
worked on, since they've been involved in the development of the Linux
platform since it was born...