[Spacewalk-list] SW 2.8 - problems with OSAD and/or JABBERD through SW Proxy

Guy Matz guymatz at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:49:44 UTC 2018

Hi!  Does anyone out there have a diagram/explanation for how OSAD is
supposed to work when a proxy is in the picture?  I have a spacewalk server
on the west coast and a proxy on the east coast.  I also have a bunch of
servers on the east coast, but OSAD on the server (west coast) can't reach
them.

My impression is that the server should reach out to the proxy to the
forward the OSAD message on to the proxy's clients, but that does not seem
to be happening . . .

Thanks!!