[Spacewalk-list] [EXTERNAL] Re: How to create local repo on Spacewalk

Jérôme Meyer Jerome.Meyer at lcsystems.ch
Fri Nov 2 13:22:59 UTC 2018

Thanks all for your help…

I didn't know whether to go through createrepo or not, that was also the subject of my question. In that meantime, I’ve found and create them.
@Bill, I had followed this procedure, create the channels but forgot to enable the repository [Channels > Manage Software Channels > Manage Software Reposotories] as you said.
Now, it’s running each day in the morning and it seems okay.
Could you please just let me know, what’s the Last Repo Build means? Does this mean that new packages are present and spacewalk has updated them? Or something else?

Best regards, J

[cid:image005.png at 01D472B7.8DFC4990][cid:image001.png at 01D472B4.BA17F900]