[Spacewalk-list] repo sync question

Mead, Jennifer Jennifer.Mead at pacificorp.com
Wed Nov 14 21:45:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

Newbie here.  I have spacewalk installed and running on Centos 7.  I just set-up my first channel and repo.  I did a repo sync (almost 10000 rpms synced).  I went searching for the rpms, which it put in /var/cache/rhn/reposync/1/.....  In Bunches of different directories under that leaf.  I did not  know what to expect, and I would like to tell spacewalk where to drop those *.rpm files.  I cannot find a repo configuration file that lets me do that, nor can I find good documentation that tells me how to do it, or if I can do it etc.  I was half expecting them under /etc/satellite....

If you want to just point me at documentation, I am up for that.  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jen Mead