[Spacewalk-list] repo sync question

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:58:53 UTC 2018

Hello Jen

I'm a little bit curious about why you would like to change the path. You
can proceed as our friend Dimitri added.

About resources, you can find info on the mail list archives [1] or this
book [2].

Just to let you know, SW will be able to create the complete filesystem
struct in order to keep the organization sweet.

Best
Waldirio
Skype: waldirio
Site: www.waldirio.com.br