[Spacewalk-list] Cobbler PXE boot.

Máté Csörsz csorzi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:46:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't have much time to tinker around in my homelab lately. I got
back to it, but I can't figure out what should I do different.
(basicly I followed the intstuctions found here:
https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler)

I am running spacewak 2.8, trying to kickstart VM-s on a KVM machine.
initrd.img plus vmlinuz already set to world readable:
-r-xr-xr-x. 3 root root 52893200 Nov 18 21:00 initrd.img
-r-xr-xr-x. 1 root root      441 Nov 18 21:00 trans.tbl
-r-xr-xr-x. 3 root root  6224704 Nov 18 21:00 vmlinuz

Images about what I am seeing:
DHCP, and PXE boot are working:
[image: image.png]
And then this comes up, selecting local as default and can't hit enter on
the kickstart profile.
[image: image.png]
(boot options it proposes)
[image: image.png]

I would appriciate any help about what I might do wrong

Maybe the instructions I am using are wrong about something? if you have
better instructions can you guys share it maybe, or should I just stick to
the Sattelite5 documentation?

Thanks guys!

Jérôme Meyer <Jerome.Meyer at lcsystems.ch> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 26.,
P, 10:01):