[Spacewalk-list] Apply patches from GUI

Rafael Teixeira Duarte rafaeltduarte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:54:56 UTC 2018

Check if your Bunch errata-cache-bunch is running propertly
https://spacewalk/rhn/admin/BunchDetail.do?label=errata-cache-bunch

I had this problem and it was because this service was freezed. I dont
found a definitive solution, at least once a week i need to fully restart
my spacewalk server to get this task running.

Anyone have any idea to solve it definitively?

Rafael Teixeira Duarte - www.rafaelduarte.org