[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Ubuntu kickstarts

SAM O ssaammoo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:41:44 UTC 2018

The only way I am aware of is:
http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/kickstarting-and-provisioning-ubuntu-systems-with-spacewalk

Kickstarting and Provisioning Ubuntu systems with Spacewalk | devops-blog - devops blog | daily devops problems solved and explained<http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/kickstarting-and-provisioning-ubuntu-systems-with-spacewalk>
In the comments of my last article someone asked about provisioning Ubuntu clients with Spacewalk. As I never tried this it got me curious.So I played around with it. It was a bit tricky but in the end I got it working pretty well.
www.devops-blog.net

It is bit tricky to get packages imported too.

Thanks
Sam