[Spacewalk-list] local action status: (6, 'Invalid function call attempted', {}) - rhn_check -vvvv on cleint

Ede, Sethu Madhav SethuMadhav.Ede at Point72.com
Thu Nov 29 11:09:48 UTC 2018

Hi Team-

When I issue rhn_check -vvvv on client I am getting below error

[root at server1]# rhn_check -vvvv
D: opening  db environment /var/lib/rpm cdb:0x401
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages 0x400 mode=0x0
D: locked   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: opening  db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename 0x400 mode=0x0
D: do_call packages.checkNeedUpdate('rhnsd=1',){}
D: Attempt to call an unsupported action packages.checkNeedUpdate('rhnsd=1',)
D: local action status: (6, 'Invalid function call attempted', {})
D: rpcServer: Calling XMLRPC registration.welcome_message
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Providename
D: closed   db index       /var/lib/rpm/Packages
D: closed   db environment /var/lib/rpm

Can someone please help me to fix the issue?

Regards,
Sethu

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.