[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher with Spacewalk-proxy

Fabio Venturi dalamenona at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:31:24 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to push actions and config files to nodes registered
to a Spacewalk proxy, which in turn is registered to a Spacewalk server.
It seems that the osad daemon on the nodes (behind the Spacewalk proxy) are
not notified of available action, deploy etc.
Are there any configuration tweaks that I need to do? I cannot find any
document about this.

All the nodes are running on Red Hat EL 6.9, Spacewalk server is 2.6,
Spacewalk Proxy is 2.7 and OSA suite is 5.11.74-1.el6

Thank you in advance for any hint
 - Fabio