[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.6 yum repositories for RHEL6 and RHEL7 aren't available.

Piotr Szubiakowski pszubiak at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 14:01:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

It seems that Spacewalk 2.6 yum repositories URLs are not available [1].
Is there any other way to get access to those RPMs?

I will use this occasion to introduce myself to spacewalk community. I
use spacewalk to keep up to date and kickstart couple of my home servers
and VMs. I have been using spacewalk since version 2.2 without any
issues :) My local instance stuck on version 2.5 and I plan to update it
to newer one.

Many thanks,

Piotr Szubiakowski

[1] https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/wiki/ReleaseNotes26