[Spacewalk-list] Scheduling update for updating the packages in spacewalk

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Wed Sep 12 23:53:35 UTC 2018

Not particularly , we want as a group.
For example, we have a group of systems(A group), currently all systems in the group has about 20 packages need to be updated. Can we stop the “A” group” from getting any update from our repository for certain period of time?

I see that there a feature call “Clone Channel”, how about “Clone Group”  and stop any update from repository for a group? Because in the Channel we have multiple groups.

Francis