[Spacewalk-list] Ubuntu/Deb Support

Randall R. Sargent rrsargent at pilotcat.com
Mon Sep 24 14:59:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

*Newbie* to Spacewalk here. At the risk of beating a dead horse, has anyone been able to successfully manage Ubuntu clients on 2.8? We have 14.04 & 16.04 clients and it would make my life so much easier if I could get them to reliably work. I have been able to get 14.04 to register, and even update (with minor issues), but not 16.x. Documentation is spotty out there in Google-land.

Any help is appreciated!

Randy Sargent
Sr. Systems Administrator | Technology Services
[cid:image001.png at 01D3D32B.1D990B60]<https://www.pilotcat.com/>
Office (251) 634-3312 | Fax (888) 217-4567
This e-mail and its attachments are subject to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Unauthorized retaining, reading, distribution, copying, or other use is strictly prohibited.